Monday, March 14, 2011

52 Project: Hi Vis

Most people know that I love soccer. What most people don't know is that I'm obsessed with soccer balls. I know it sounds weird and a bit ridiculous, but it's true. Whenever I go into a sporting goods store, I always have to go back to the section with the soccer balls and its always tough for me to not buy one. It's kind of like Mel Gibson with The Catcher in the Rye in Conspiracy Theory. In case you were wondering, there are currently 5 soccer balls in my apartment.

Anyway, to the photo. This is my latest purchase. Its the Nike T90 Strike Hi-Vis ball for those of you keeping score. During the winter months the English Premier League uses a yellow version of their ball because of its higher visibility. It's probably a con to get people like me to buy more stuff, but I like it because it's yellow. I know its ridiculous, but c'mon that's gotta be the least of it. I mean look, there's actually a hover board and optimus prime's head in the background of the shot :)

1 comment:

  1. I liked your passion towards soccer balls. Almost everybody in this world likes soccer. Fold a goals is one site which offers a lot of soccer accessories like soccer training equipments, soccer balls and many more. This will be really helpful for those who like to soccer from their heart and looking to buy some soccer kits for them

    ReplyDelete