Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stuff the Earthquake "Reginold" Did

As everyone knows there was an earthquake in Virginia (another reason not to live there) Tuesday afternoon. I was scarred. The building shook, the lights swayed and my supervisor ran out of his office quicker than I thought he could run.

I've been thinking, why don't they name these things. Hurricanes get names, it only seems natural for earthquakes to get names. I start the tradition and name this one Reginold. Afterwards everything eventually got back to normal. When I got home, I was eager to see what the damage to my apartment was. It was serious. My lego robot had fallen off the shelf.


With time, I think we can rebuild him. In related news, Reginold failed to make up my bed and wash my dishes. After looking at the photo above, I also noticed that he got my rug dirty. Next thing you know, he's gonna be asking for money. Some people... Sheesh!

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right. All disasters should be named. Especially ones that don't do your dishes.

    ReplyDelete