Monday, April 18, 2011

The 52 Project: Meet Poppy

Ok, at this rate my 52 project is going to end up more like a 37 project. I still don't understand how people take a picture a day for an entire year.
But anyway, on to the next photo: Meet Poppy the Dog. I introduced her in the last post, but that was after just a few days with her. After spending most of the weekend with her I learned these things:

1. She's big, but still timid around other animals... especially Mo the cat.
2. She loves attention, so if you stop petting her expect to get nudged.
3. She'll fetch a ball, but if you throw a stick, she'll run to get it then chew it up.
4. She farts way too much.
5. She'll lay on the couch, but only if you're touching her.
6. When she goes to shake your hand she swings her paw way too hard.
7. If you run, she will chase you.

I really don't have a story for the photos this week. Just hangin out with Poppy. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment