Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Poppy Leaves, GF in London and More Photos!!

Ok, so this week Poppy has gone back home. I promise this is probably my last Poppy picture. It was so sad when she left. She didn't even wave goodbye :(. To make matters worse, the gf left for London the weekend, so I was left here all by myself this weekend. I thought I would do so much "me" stuff this weekend. "Me" stuff turned into me sitting around my apartment on Saturday in my underwear watching espn. I know exciting stuff.

Around 6pm I decided to turn off 'Flip This House', brush my teeth and get out in the nice weather. I had just gotten a fisheye camera lens last week, so this was the perfect opportunity to try it out. The photos below are from the Lincoln and WWII memorials. Hope you like them!

At the Lincoln. I was taking longer exposures so there are a lot of ghosted people in the images. I kinda like the affect.
The tourists were ridiculous. You wouldn't believe how many people stood in front of the camera after they me setting up the shot. Ugh. Tourist season.



Ah, the fixie makes a cameo appearance!


I would like to thank Illinois for being in a such a photogenic location.
I think this was the only shot that no one walked through.
Black and White. I dunno... It just felt right to make this one B&W.

No comments:

Post a Comment