Monday, April 11, 2011

Where my Dogs At: The Story of Poppy the Dog.

I'm getting a dog!!

At least for about 10 days that is. My girlfriend's ex-roommate's good friend is getting married so naturally my gf was selected to watch the dog, Poppy. I refer to her as "Poppy the Dog" just to avoid any confusion. Last night was her first night staying over, so of course I had to stay at my girlfriends house for support. You know, if Poppy needed an emergency game of fetch or something serious like that.
Poppy is such a good dog. She always sometimes responds to voice commands and never barks. I tried to get her to jump on the bed/couch/whatever piece of furniture was near when no one was looking but she knew she wasn't allowed up there so she didn't do it. I know, no fun. There was actually an epic standoff last night between Poppy the Dog and Mo, the cat that owns one of my gf's roommates. I was fortunate enough to catch the entire thing. At the end of the day, it ended up being just a staring contest. Poppy was more curious than anything else. I believe photo below is an accurate portrayal of the events:

Anyway, I'm not making any promises but I'm gonna try to incorporate Poppy into my baller lifestyle. Hopefully, pictures to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Do Poppy's humans know about this "baller lifestyle"? And what about the cat? I'm sure Mo wants to live the baller life, eat some Fancy Feast grilled salmon and such.

    ReplyDelete