Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The "52" Project: Hangin' with Mr. Lemon


Hey there. I'm back with the latest installment of the 52 project. This is actually the first photo to ever capture my bathroom and front door (sort of) in the same frame. You should consider yourself lucky for being able to share this moment. I actually took this picture back in April when I first got the fisheye lens, but due lazin- I mean business I'm just posting it now.

There's really not a lot to explain about this one, just the many ways I hang out in the apartment. This picture is actually eerily similar to the first ever clone picture that I ever did (right down to the clothes I'm wearing!) way back in the winter of 2009. I was much less mature back then and my photoshopping skillz (yes the "z" was necessary) were not at refined as they are now. Anyway, I hope you like this one and it was worth the wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment