Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The "52" Project- Ocean City

So I'm pretty sure you're sick of looking at that fire post. That is if anyone still reads this. Work, my primetime to work, has been really busy lately so I haven't had a chance or a lot of motivation to post. There are a few drafts in the pipeline, so watch this space :)

Anyway on to the photo. This one was taken at Sunset Park in Ocean City this past weekend. Aside from clone pictures, I think my favorite type of photo is the mid-air jump, so it's only natural to combine the two.


There's no real story behind this one, just me thinking that it would be cool have a picture of e jump kicking myself. I must give credit to my gf for being the one to actually pull the trigger on this one, with no tripod no less.


No comments:

Post a Comment