Monday, August 16, 2010

I know that voice...

When I was a freshman in high school my marching band went to the Rose Bowl and one of the events we did was a night parade at Disneyland (yes, I was in marching band. hardy har har) Recently, video of this parade has srufaced. I was listening to it at work today and it was just your standard marching band music, but then something odd happened. At the end of the song I heard someone yell "YES!!!" and I was shocked. That was totally my mom. This is nothing new, my mom was a very "vocal" supporter at all of our events. Whenever I gotta hit or made a basket I always heard that same "YES!". Now you can hear it too.

Thanks Mom :)

So here it is. For those not interested in the music, just fast forward to the 3.00 mark:

No comments:

Post a Comment