Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Emporer's New Clothes

Quick! On a scale of 1 to Chris Brown how angry are you that I got this jacket and didn't?

Ok so maybe you (and chris brown) aren't that angry, but this is my new coat courtesy of H&M. I saw a similar one last winter and didn't get it. I had to get it this time. Thanks, I like it too.

On a bit of a tangent, how annoying is H&M's website? I mean, really, have you tied to find something specific on it? Its ridiculously frustrating. To start off, they don't sell online, so checking the website is only useful if you want to see what they have. I can never find a section where you can just look at inventory. It's always random catalog images of hipsters and their clothes. No thanks. I don't want a shiny purple windbreaker.

Today I was tryng to send my sister an image of the jacket from the site, and miraculously I found one. So I send her the link and then check it out for myself. There was some dude standing there in his underwear. C'mon man. I work in an open office. Everyone can see my screen. I'm not sure if anyone did, but it was still really embarrassing.

Not that there's anything wrong with looking people in there underwear, but I'd rather not do it when my boss is at my desk.

I clicked on an article of clothing as quick as I could just to change the picture. It wasn't any better. It was the same dude, and this time he was wearing a coat and his underwear. Sigh...

Damn you website. Maybe Chris Brown was so mad because he was tying to use H&M's website.

1 comment:

  1. This cracks me up... but instead of being detered by the naked man from going to the H&M website, I think I may go there more often now. Thanks for the knowledge. ;-) Btw, you look very good in that coat. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete