Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BBC Got It Right

A few posts back, I suggested that there be a show called "Luther". Our good friends at the BBC agreed. This spring they premiered a show called "Luther". It's loosely based on my life. Instead of an American architect, he's an English detective. He basically kicks a lot of ass, solves the case, catches the bad guys and get the girl. Just like me. I must point out that there's a scene in the video below where he's mad a white woman, and she wants him to drop he off a bridge. That didn't really happen. Just tying to be clear.

Anyway, check it out for yourself:


The character that portrays me, err... I mean Luther was actually on the American version The Office. I had no idea that he was English. Am I the only one who finds it a bit annoying that the Brits are so good at doing the American accent? And why is it so hard for us to do a British accent? I dunno, just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment