Thursday, October 7, 2010

Saved by the Bell

For those of you that don't know, I love Saved By The Bell. The original, not that inferior product they tried to pawn off on us called The College Years. Don't even start with The New Class. I'm not saying there weren't a few saturdays back in the 90's where these two were on my tv, but c'mon. I mean really... nothing beats the original.

Like most people my age, I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode (AC's real name is Albert Clifford)

One of the few things that gets me through the day is watching my 2hr block of SBTB in the mornings when I get ready for work. What beats standing around in your underwear and ironing dress pants all in front of Zack, Kelly and the gang. That's right- NOTHING!

Anyway, now that my love has been established, I must move onto some distressing news. I received this email today:

ATTENTION BELL FANS!
TBS is now only showing Saved by the Bell once a day, Monday thru Thurday, from now on. We must get our BELL block of 4 episodes back in the mornings (7-8am)! Here is how we can pull together and make a difference Please write or call to..... and ask them to bring it back!!! E-mail: support@tbs.com On Twitter: @tbsveryfunny Call: 404-885-0758 Do it now! BELL fans have pulled through before in other instances (Lions Gate changing the DVD cover for season 5) and made a difference. Please, please, help to bring back 4 episodes daily! Thank you everyone! Erika @SBTB:NOW! www.savedbythebellnow.com.blogspot.com www.facebook.com/sbtbnow twitter.com/sbtbnow


Thats right. No more 4 episodes in the morning!!!! What will I do??? I may stroll into work at 11am now that the structure is gone from my life.


UPDATE!!!























Turns out this was a false alarm. According to the facebook page, there was just one episode shown because the schedule is messed up due to the playoff baseball coverage. Baseball + SBTB = Happy Luther. My days are complete again.

No comments:

Post a Comment