Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chicago Needs to Man Up

Continuing my obession with that French soccer commercial, I have decided to buy the jacket that the guy at the end is wearing. Seeing as there's no USA version available (odd seeing as Nike is American, but anyway) I decided on getting the Arsenal jacket.
I actually saw the jacket at Niketown NYC earlier this winter but passed on it because it was too expensive. And I didn't really think I needed it at the time. Now that I've had a change of heart its no longer available... anywhere. Sh*t.

After scouring the internet for hours at work in my leisure time last week, I finally found a shop in Chicago that had it in stock, in my size and on sale!!!

I placed the order last Monday, the 31st. It's now the 8th of February and it still hasn't arrived. Apparently the blizzard that hit Chicago last week is holding it up.


I remember back in college, all the Chicago kids would say that the snowstorms were small compared to what they would get up in Chitown. Where are you now, Joe H*? Did the city run out of shovels or something? This would never happen in Wisconsin... Just sayin.

Man Up Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment