Wednesday, February 2, 2011

State of the Blog Address

Ok, I'll admit it. It's been pretty slow around here the past few weeks. Only four posts in the month of January? It's been rough. To my credit I actually have written 5 other posts in the last 2 weeks that I just haven't posted due to lack of humor, tmi, or other issues.

I don't see this as a negative though. It kinda follows the Tupac model. He's released more albums since he died than when he was alive. I know, genius (I actually misspelled that before spellcheck caught it).

To reward my loyal readers, I'm pledging to reinvest myself in the blog. I'm here to promise at least 2 new posts a week. Ha! take that Obama. I'm pretty sure that trumps your energy plan. (Barack reads this blog, ask him)

Good day America!... and Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment