Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween leftovers


This is the "costume" I wore out on Halloween night instead of optimus prime. Not terribly bad seeing as I found it in a bag 20 minutes before I went out. In case you're wondering, each part of this costume had been meticulously chosen. Mr. T was notorious for wearing blazers and O'fallon, Il paraphernalia. Seriously, look it up...

On a serious note. People were actually confused when I told them it was a Mr. T mask. I know it's not as good as one from Mission Impossible or anything like that, but c'mon. Now that I see it from the other side, it really isn't that confusing. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, some people did recognize the Optimus picture I had on my phone. That's right. I carry a picture of him on my phone.

1 comment: