Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Cleats




I've busted another pair of cleats. That makes 3 in over a year. I was especially disappointed about the maroon ones on the left. They were my first pair of soccer shoes. I actually bought them because they looked so cool and then forced myself to start playing soccer just to justify the buy. I think I had them for a few months before I ever got a chance to wear them outside although I did sport them in the house several times... Is that weird?



This is no time for sadness though. My new ones just came in the mail from amazon. I am now the proud owner of a new pair of adiCORE III TRX's. I know you're jealous...

Actually you probably aren't they were only about $55 off amazon and there was some random 25% sale on them, so the whole deal was pretty cheap.

They are just so pristine and white. White shoes make you look faster. For real. When was the last time you were like "that guy in the black shoes looks so fast". Thats right, NEVER! Anyway, its gonna be a pain trying to keep them clean, especially with winter coming up. The ground gets so soggy... Sigh I should just move to a dryer climate.

On a separate note, I should really pay attention to whats in the background of some of these pictures that I take. I think this may be the second one where you can see laundry in the background.


EDIT:
After posting and re reading this, I've realized that i should start throwing away old shoes. The last time I threw out shoes was high school.

I've also noticed how awesome my hands are. Just putting it out there. Hand model. Not saying I should be one, but I could be if I put my mind to it. Just look at the skill in those displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment